This is a very easy recipe, you only need three things for this easy, easy air fryer meal, rosemary, lemon, and the lamb chops. Fast and Easy, I highly recommend making this for a quick dinner. My kids loved it.
- 4–6 lamb chops
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh or dried rosemary
- Start by seasoning the lamb with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the rosemary and lemon juice
- Brush the lemon juice and rosemary onto the lamb chops.
- Then set in the air fryer basket or in an air fryer tray, and set the temperature to 400 degrees F, for 3 minutes, after 3 minutes flip, rub the lemon juice and rosemary on the lamb and air fry for another 3 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer lamb chops lamb chops air fryer time nuwave air fryer lamb chops cuisinart air fryer lamb chops air fried veal chops lamb riblets in air fryer how long do you cook lamb chops in an air fryer air fryer chops