Last week, I made this amazing batch of crispy pepperoni chips, both my husband and I couldn’t stop eating them, they ware great if you are KETo and looking for something crispy to crunch on, Then this week there was much debate if you could do the oven version of this cheese crackers in the air fryer, and guess what, it’s so easy, that anyone can do it, and it takes less than 10 minutes.
Here is how you do it,
Set the temperature to 350 degrees F for 5 minutes (air frying setting)
Let cool, before removing, as they will harden up.
Plate, serve and enjoy!
Here are some great KETO resources, made just for air frying,
KITCHEN ITEMS USED: (NOTE: AFFILIATE LINKS ARE INCLUDED IN THIS POST)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN—
Air Fryer, KETO Pizza Chips
This is a really easy twist on my Cheese Crackers. Great for a pizza taste, while on KETO.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer, KETO
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American, Italian
1 package, cheddar thinly sliced
2 tablespoons dried oregano
- Start off by purchasing the thin cheese at the grocery store, today I opted for thinly sliced cheddar cheese, and sliced it into quarters.
- Either buy the mini pepperoni or use scissors to cut your pepperoni into mini circles, add on top of the cheese, and sprinkle the cheese and pepperoni with oregano
- Set either on an air fryer basket (lined with parchment) or an air fryer tray.
- Set in the air fryer, either place your basket in the holder or place your tray into the air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F for 5 minutes (air frying setting)
- Let cool, before removing, as they will harden up.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer salami chips air fryer keto recipes pepperoni chips air fryer recipes keto chips air fryer air fryer cheese crisps keto pepperoni chips and dip air fryer desserts keto