Such an easy way to give great flavor to ordinary chicken breasts. The pecans really bring out a great flavor in the chicken, and this is a KETO friendly recipe, so my entire family was able to enjoy it!
- 2–4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup crushed roasted pecans
- Start by seasoning your chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Beat the eggs in a small mixing bowl.
- Dip the chicken in the eggs
- Then dip them into the crushed pecans.
- Set the chicken breasts on either a greased air fryer tray or greased air fryer basket.
- Generously spray the chicken breasts with olive oil. You need to generously spray it, they should be covered. If you miss pieces of the chicken breasts, you will notice that you will get white spots. This is because the chicken has tried out.
- Set your timer for 7 minutes.
- Set your temperature for 370 degrees F.
- After 7 minutes, flip the chicken, and set for another 5 minutes.
- VERY IMPORTANT–The exact time will depend on a number of factors including the thickness of your chicken, the type of air fryer you own, etc.
So, use a MEAT THERMOMETER and check
The safe internal temperature for cooked chicken is 165° Fahrenheit (75° Celsius)
- Once your chicken is fully cooked, remove them from the air fryer basket, and set on a plate.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!