Air Fryer Pecan Crusted Chicken is amazing! This recipe has so much flavor, and you will never guess that with only 5 ingredients, you get this flavorful and delicious chicken!
This will soon be one of your favorite chicken dinners that you will cook in your air fryer. There is nothing better than pecan-crusted chicken! So good and so easy to make.
If you follow a low-carb or KETO-friendly lifestyle, this will also be one of your favorites, with so much flavor, with healthy ingredients.
There is nothing better than a simple chicken dinner, at the end of a busy day!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Chicken Recipes, some of my family’s favorites are AIR FRYER DRY RUBBED CHICKEN WINGS, AIR FRYER BBQ CHICKEN SANDWICH, AIR FRYER CHICKEN KIEV, and AIR FRYER BUTTERMILK FRIED CHICKEN.
Why You Will Love This Recipe?
- Crunchy Exterior, Tender and Juicy Chicken on the inside
- Done in less than 20 minutes, from start to finish
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Pecan Crusted Chicken
- Chicken Breast
- Diced Pecans
- Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Pecan Crusted Chicken
Start by seasoning your chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
Beat the eggs in a small mixing bowl. Dip the chicken in the eggs, then dip them into the crushed pecans.
Set the chicken breasts on either a greased air fryer tray or greased air fryer basket.
Generously spray the chicken breasts with olive oil. You need to spray it generously, and it should be covered. If you miss pieces of the chicken breasts, you will notice that you will get white spots. This is because the chicken has tried out.
Set your timer for 12-15 minutes, Set your temperature for 370 degrees F, air fryer setting. Flip your chicken, about halfway during the cooking process.
- If you find that your coating frequently comes off the chicken, use a piece of parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- You do not need to preheat your air fryer.
- Spray your coating with cooking crispy; it will really add many flavors and a great crispness to the chicken.
- Season your chicken with other spices if you desire.
- YOu can purchase diced pecans, so you don’t need to crush them, but if you don’t. Place the whole pecans into a Ziploc bag, and use a rolling pin, and crush them.
How To Store Pecan Crusted Chicken
If you have any chicken leftover, let it cool to room temperature and then place it into an airtight container.
Place the container into the refrigerator, and the chicken will stay good for about 1 to 3 days. To reheat, either place into the microwave or reheat in the air fryer.
This is a great chicken to serve with a dipping sauce, some of my favorites, to serve these with are:
- HOMEMADE BLUE-CHEESE DRESSING
- GREEK YOGURT BBQ SAUCE
- CILANTRO-LIME SOUR CREAM CREMA
- OUTBACK BLOOMIN ONION SAUCE
- TGIF CREAMY CUCUMBER-WASABI RANCH DIP
Other Great Air Fryer Keto Recipes:
- KETO AIR FRYER PICKLES
- AIR FRYER THE BEST BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER BITES
- AIR FRYER NAKED CHICKEN TENDERS
- LOW-CARB AIR FRYER SCOTCH EGGS
- AIR FRYER ROASTED ASPARAGUS
- AIR FRYER ZUCCHINI CRISPS
- 2–4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup crushed roasted pecans
- Start by seasoning your chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Beat the eggs in a small mixing bowl.
- Dip the chicken in the eggs
- Then dip them into the crushed pecans.
- Set the chicken breasts on either a greased air fryer tray or greased air fryer basket.
- Generously spray the chicken breasts with olive oil. You need to spray it generously, and it should be covered. If you miss pieces of the chicken breasts, you will notice that you will get white spots. This is because the chicken has tried out.
- Set your timer for 7 minutes.
- Set your temperature to 370 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- After 7 minutes, flip the chicken, and set for another 5 minutes.
- Once your chicken is fully cooked, remove them from the air fryer basket, and set it on a plate.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
VERY IMPORTANT–The exact time will depend on several factors, including the thickness of your chicken, the type of air fryer you own, etc. So, use a MEAT THERMOMETER and check the safe internal temperature for cooked chicken is 165° Fahrenheit (75° Celsius)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 2808Total Fat: 94gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 64gCholesterol: 1410mgSodium: 2194mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 5gSugar: 2gProtein: 458g