Here is a great recipe, which is a twist on a basic air fried chicken dish, before I had my air fryer, I would use the grill to make all of my chicken dishes, and my kids loved it so, I decided to try it in the air fryer. You know what, I think chicken does better in the air fryer than on the grill.
There is a great secret to your chicken, so if you have been coming up with chicken that is dried or with white spots. The secret, which most experience air fryer people would tell you is to spray, spray and spray your chicken. Always, spray your chicken before and after you flip your chicken. This will ensure a moist and delicious chicken dish.
This chicken was a huge hit with my kids, and it was an easy meal. And isn’t it easy, when the entire family east the same meal?
This chicken dish can be made ahead of time, just cover it with aluminum foil, depending on how long dinner is, from the time you make it until you eat it. If it’s a long time, remember to keep it in the refrigerator, until ready to eat.
Here are some tips for air frying chicken:
- Seasoning your chicken is important.
- Most chicken dishes can be rubbed and then set into the refrigerator ahead of time. So, when you come home from work/errands/kids, etc., you can just place it in the air fryer, spray it with olive oil spray and air fryer.
- Spraying the chicken with olive oil spray is one of the keys. I spray the heck of out of, and I always get no white spots and tender (way juicy) chicken.
- Always flip the chicken halfway, and then spray again. This way both sides are nice, light and tender.
- Because eating uncooked chicken is unhealthy and can you sick, invest in a meat thermometer.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer, Jerk Rubbed Chicken Thighs
This is a really easy recipe, which is also a really budget friendly meals, since chicken thighs are usually on sale. They are also really good in the air fryer, since they retain the moisture. Family Favorite
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course, Chicken, KETO
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
4 chicken thighs (either boneless, skinless or not)
Jerk Seasoning Mix, today I used this one, it was on sale at Amazon for 99 cents, so much easier and cheaper than making your own.
- Start by removing the fat from the chicken thighs. (If using skinless, skip this step)
- Rub the spice over the chicken, both the back and front.
- Place the chicken thighs in the air fryer basket or on the air fryer tray.
- Place the basket in the air fryer or the slide the tray into the air fryer.
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes spray the chicken with a generous mist of olive oil. and air fry for another 5 minutes. (MAKE sure you check the internal temperature of the chicken, before removing them, if they need more time, add a couple of minutes, EVERY air fryer is different)
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer chicken thighs air fryer chicken breast air fryer jerk chicken strips air fryer recipes jerk seasoning jerk chicken recipe boneless skinless chicken thighs air fryer recipe air fryer chicken wings