Here is a great recipe, to get the year started off right.
Make yourself some roasted garlic, to be used in dishes, during the week. All you need to do is keep the garlic in an airtight container, and you can spread it throughout the week. And, it’s one of the easiest things I have made in the air fryer, so don’t be frightened.
Start by removing the outer edge of the garlic
Add your garlic, to a piece of foil and drizzle olive oil over it and add some salt and pepper
Wrap up tight and add to your air fryer basket or tray.
Set the temperature to 370 degrees F, for 15 minutes
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Instant Pot, Vortex Plus, Air Fryer
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Air Fryer, How to Roast Garlic in the Air Fryer
The easiest way to make homemade roasted garlic. It takes hardly any time and very few ingredients. Easy and delcious.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 25
- Yield: 2-3 garlic heads 1x
- Category: Vegetable
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American, Italian
2–3 heads of garlic
2–3 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Start by removing the outer edge of the garlic
- Add your garlic, to a piece of foil and drizzle olive oil over it and add some salt and pepper
- Wrap up tight and add to your air fryer basket or tray.
- Set the temperature to 370 degrees F, for 15 minutes
- Store until use. Or just use it in your favorite recipes!
Keywords: air fried garlic cloves air fryer garlic chips ninja foodi roasted garlic air fryer recipes nuwave roasted garlic garlic bread air fryer air fried garlic chips roasted garlic mashed potatoes