This has always been one of my family’s favorites. My mom used to make these for all of the important holiday get-togethers, They are both sweet and satisfying,
Here are the step by step guides, how you can make them in your air fryer in less than 10 minutes, from start to finish,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Air Fryer, Honey Glazed Pigs in a Blanket
This is a really easy appetizer, and it makes a great game night snack. This is kid friendly and easy enough for anyone with a new air fryer to make!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1 package cocktail franks
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Start by laying out the crescent dough on a large cutting board.
- Spread the honey mustard directly on the crescent dough.
- Cut the dough into 3-4 pieces. You just need the dough to be large enough to wrap around the cocktail frank.
- Wrap the dough around the frank. And after you wrap them, place on a greased air fryer tray or in the greased air fryer basket (both sprayed with olive oil)
- In a small saucepan, mix together the sauce ingredients and bring to a small simmer. Remove from heat and using a pastry brush, glaze the top of the crescent rolls.
- Set in the air fryer (either the basket or the tray)
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: frozen pigs in a blanket air fryer pigs in a blanket air fryer recipe how to cook frozen pigs in a blanket in an air fryer can you air fry frozen pigs in a blanket air fryer crescent dogs how to cook pigs in a blanket in an air fryer stuffed crescent rolls in air fryer frozen cocktail franks in air fryer