I love baking. I love baking in my air fryers, I think I find it less intimidating. I started with my grandmother’s and mother’s recipes, which she has had for years and years, she is old-fashioned and keeps them on notecards, so the origins are unknown. But, like most home bakers, once you find a recipe you like, you tweak it a bunch, until it suits your family’s taste buds. So, as you find recipes of mine that you like, I hope that you will make them your owns, by adding something that you and your family enjoy.
Everyone is familiar with bread, I come from a large Italian family, where we have bread at every meal. In recent times, after I had my own family, I let my homemade bread fall to the side, because there is so many great Artisan bread that you can get from the grocery stores these days. But, nothing beats the smell of fresh bread in your own home. So, today, I decided I will bake a loaf for my family and of course myself. (My oldest son Ethan absolutely adores bread, so he is always my taster, if he likes it, it always goes on to the website, if he doesn’t like it, I go back to the kitchen to tweak it)
I hope you and your family enjoy it!
Here are the simple steps, so you can make it in your very own air fryer,
Omni Air Fryer, By Instant Pot: This is my newest addition and I am in love. There are a lot of things I love about this, but the main ones are that I can make a LOT of food for my family, and since I have 2 teenage boys, I really need the same. Also, this was my first air fryer oven, so I am loving making cookies, pancakes, and other food that needed a flat surface.
Don’t Forget To Pin—
This is a really easy way to make bread in the air fryer. This is one of the easiest bread recipes that you will ever make. I used mini loaf pans, which allows the bread to fully cook and air fry really well in the air fryer.
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons yeast
- 1/3 cup olive oil (you can use vegetable oil)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- Egg Wash: 1 egg and 1 tablespoon of water, whisked together
- In a large mixing bowl, add the warm water, the yeast, and sugar. Within 5 minutes, the yeast should start to foam, if it does not do not continue on, it means that the yeast is old or expired. This recipe will not work.
- Add the rest of the olive oil, egg, and salt, mix well.
- Add the flour, then mix together.
- Mix until a ball forms. And all of the dough is together.
- Use a tablespoon of olive oil and coat a small bowl. Put your dough into the bowl. Cover with a kitchen towel or paper towel and wait 15 minutes, until the dough has doubled in size.
- Spray your pan with olive oil spray.
- Divide your dough into thirds, and then press 1/3 of your dough into the prepared pan.
- Brush the egg wash on top of the bread.
- Set the temperature to 330 degrees F, for 10 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Note: I used three mini loaf pans, which allow the baked goods to quickly bake/air fry in the air fryer.
Keywords: artisan bread in air fryer air fryer beer bread air fryer bread toast air fryer soda bread air fryer recipes air fryer garlic bread air fryer keto bread homemade bread