This is a classic vanilla cake with a simple sugar glaze. It’s a family favorite.
- 1½ cup of flour
- ¾ cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- ¼ cup of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of water
- Other items needed: olive oil spray
To Make the Sugar Glaze:
1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
3-5 tablespoons of milk
- In a mixing bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, vanilla extract, oil, water and mix together.
- Spray your air fryer safe pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour your cake batter into the pan, then air fry for 30 minutes at 330 degrees F.
To make the sugar glaze: Mix togethert eh powdered sugar nad milk, mix until the glaze is the consistency of glue, then drizzle over the cake.
Keywords: air fryer butter cake recipe air fryer cake recipes air fryer box cake recipe air fryer vanilla cake recipe philips airfryer cake recipe box cake mix in airfryer gluten free air fryer cake air fryer white cake