My kids love homemade bagels, I love that you can make these anytime and only require really only 3 ingredients. You can also add your own flavorings, dried fruit, or seasoning, today, I used my son’s favorite fruit, blueberries, and created these. Here is my recipe for Air Fryer Homemade Blueberry Bagels.
As you probably know, these were originally a Weight Watcher recipe, using Greek Yogurt, Self-Rising Flour, and today dried blueberries. I do an egg wash, but if you are allergic to eggs, or just do not want it, that’s fine. I find that they taste better.
- Self-Rising flour
- Greek Yogurt
- Dried Blueberries
- Egg Wash (egg and water)
Now, here are the most common questions about the ingredients.
What is Self Rising Flour?
All self-rising flour is the flour, baking powder and salt have already been mixed in the bag.
If you do not have self-rising flour on hand, this is how you make it at home. All that means is that the
Here are the step by step instructions, so you can make them at home yourself, for one cup of self-rising flour,
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
Why Do We Use Greek Yogurt?
Greek yogurt is strained and regular yogurt is not, which means that it is thicker and creamier. You can substitute out sour cream for it, but it will give the bagels a different flavor.
Here are the really simple instructions on how to make Air Fryer Homemade Blueberry Bagels
If You Like, Air Fryer Homemade Blueberry Bagels, Here are Some Other Great Bagel Recipes, Made in the Air Fryer–
SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS USED IN MAKING AIR FRYER HOMEMADE BLUEBERRY BAGELS, AFFILIATE LINKS INCLUDED:
Don’t Forget to Pin, Air Fryer Homemade Blueberry Bagels
Air Fryer, Homemade Blueberry Bagels (Weight Watcher Friendly)
My kids love homemade bagels, I love that you can make these anytime and only require really only 3 ingredients, you can switch these bagels out with any flavoring, dried fruit, or seasoning, today, I used my son’s favorite blueberries and created these.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 3 bagels 1x
- Category: Breakfast, Baked Goods
- Method: Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a small bowl mix together the self-rising flour and Greek yogurt.
- After you mix it, add the dough to a floured surface (either use regular flour or more-self rising flour) knead the dough until it’s well combined.
- After you knead your dough add the dried blueberries and knead them into the dough.
- Roll out the dough into a long log, and then fold it together and seal the ends, by pressing the ends together.
- Place the prepared bagels into a greased air fryer basket or in a greased air fryer tray. Brush the bagels with an egg wash, (see instructions in the recipe card) Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, for 5 minutes. (air fryer setting) after 5 minutes, brush the bagels again with the egg wash, and then air fry for another 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer bagel recipe 2 ingredient bagels weight watchers toasting bagel in air fryer 2 ingredient bagels air fryer 2 ingredient bagel recipe air fryer bagels skinnytaste weight watchers air fryer recipes weight watchers air fryer recipes freestyle