This recipe is adapted from Sally’s Baking Addiction, my kids really wanted to try it, and I wanted to try it in the air fryer. It’s a great and flavorful recipe and a real holiday treat.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup room temperature butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Christmas Sprinkles
- 1 bag Hershey Kisses
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, salt, butter, sugar, egg yolk, milk, vanilla extract.
- Mix until smooth.
- Then in a small bowl, pour the sprinkles.
- In the air fryer, you need to flatten the cookies out, so press the cookies into the sprinkles.
- As you make them place them in your greased (with olive oil or nonstick cooking spray) baking sheet or air fryer basket.
- Set them in your air fryer, and set the air fryer button and temperature to 320 degrees F, for 5 minutes (note the cookies will harden after they cool)
- while the cookies are still warm, make a small dent into the cookie for the kiss and press firmly.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!