This is a reallly and delicious twist on classic BBQ chicken. Everyone loves sliders, so here is my take on air-fried Chicken Sliders, with a Hawaiian twist, that everyone can recreate in their own home.
- 2 boneless chicken bresats
- 1/2 cup honey BBQ sauce
- 8 slider buns
- 4 slices of provolone cheese
- 8 pineapple rings
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage or coleslaw
- Start by spreading out the chicken on a cutting board and trimming off the fat. Then use a meat mallet, to flatten the chicken breast. Cut the breast into slider size chicken bites.
- Place the diced chicken breasts into the air fryer, either the basket or on the tray. Then cover the chicken with a spray of olive oil. Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes, add a brush of BBQ sauce onto the chicken, and air fry 350 degrees F, for 5 minutes. Check the internal temperature of your chicken, making sure it’s fully cooked.
- Add your slice of cheese on top and return to the air fryer, this time, broiling the chicken, until the cheese is melted. (If you don’t have the broiler feature on your air fryer, just return it to the air fryer and stand by waiting for the cheese to melt)
- Then to plate, add your bun, a slice of pineapple and some shredded red cabbage or coleslaw. (add more BBQ sauce if you would like too)
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: cheesy chicken sliders chicken breast sliders shredded chicken sliders easy bbq chicken sliders chicken sliders recipe kings hawaiian chicken sandwich ground chicken sliders on hawaiian rolls taste of home chicken sliders