These are always a huge hit with my family, and I love making them for football games, they are perfect for get together’s, as you don’t even need a plate.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 10 jalapeno peppers
- Start by mixing the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, ground cumin, salt, chili powder, smoked paprika, together in a small bowl.
- Then cut the center of the jalapeno pepper, just enough so that you can get all of the seeds and membranes out.
- Then fill the pepper with the cream cheese filling.
- As you stuff them place them in your air fryer basket or on your air fryer tray.
- Set the timer for 7 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!