Here is a great recipe, which is a twist on a basic air fried chicken dish, before I had my air fryer, I would use the grill to make all of my chicken dishes, and my kids loved it so, I decided to try it in the air fryer. You know what, I think chicken does better in the air fryer than on the grill.
There is a great secret to your chicken, so if you have been coming up with chicken that is dried or with white spots. The secret, which most experience air fryer people would tell you is to spray, spray and spray your chicken. Always, spray your chicken before and after you flip your chicken. This will ensure a moist and delicious chicken dish.
This chicken dish can be made ahead of time, just cover it with aluminum foil, depending on how long dinner is, from the time you make it until you eat it. If it’s a long time, remember to keep it in the refrigerator, until ready to eat.
Here are some tips for air frying chicken:
- Seasoning your chicken is important.
- Most chicken dishes can be rubbed and then set into the refrigerator ahead of time. So, when you come home from work/errands/kids, etc., you can just place it in the air fryer, spray it with olive oil spray and air fryer.
- Spraying the chicken with olive oil spray is one of the keys. I spray the heck of out of, and I always get no white spots and tender (way juicy) chicken.
- Always flip the chicken halfway, and then spray again. This way both sides are nice, light and tender.
- Because eating uncooked chicken is unhealthy and can you sick, invest in a meat thermometer.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin—
This is a really easy and healthy recipe. You get the flavor of grilled chicken, without turning on the grill, and waiting for it to heat up. This is light and delicious.
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Start by dicing the chicken into pieces, about 1-inch pieces.
Then mix in the olive oil, ground oregano, and lemon juice, mix well, so all of the pieces are coated.
Place in the air fryer basket or tray and set the temperature to 350 degrees F, for 5 minutes. I used tongs and moved them around 1/2 during the time, so they wouldn't get burnt or brown.
Plate, serve and enjoy!