These are such a great substitution for french fries, not only they lower in calories, but they are absolutely delicious. Roasted to perfection with the nuttiness of the olive oil and the sweetness of the Parmesan cheese.
- 6 carrots, peeled and diced into strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the carrots, olive oil, minced garlic, grated Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Be sure to coat each carrot, to get the roasted flavor. I used my hands.
- Spread them out in the air fryer basket or tray. Being careful not to overcrowd them.
- Set the air fryer temperate to 350 degrees F, for 15 minutes, I flipped halfway through the air frying process, so each side would get crispy.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: crispy carrot fries air fryer air fryer carrot chips carrot fries recipe air fryer air fryer crispy carrots carrot fries air fryer calories baby carrot fries air fryer frozen carrot fries mason fit air fryer