These are such easy cookies to make and the air fryer does a great job baking them (but you still use the air fryer setting)
- 1 cup room temperature unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (omit if using salted butter)
Cinnamon Sugar Topping:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar.
- Then add the eggs, vanilla, flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix well.
- In a small bowl, mix the ground cinnamon and sugar.
- Shape the dough into about 1 inch balls, then roll them in the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Use your hands to flatten them, as ou place them on a greased air fryer tray.
- Air fry for 6 minutes at 320 degrees F (air fryer setting)
- Repeat until all of the dough is used.
Keywords: Air Fryer Snickerdoodle Cookies