This is a great and easy recipe. Today I added traditional s’more toppings to my classic fudge brownies, and my kids loved them.
- 1 package brownie mix
- Ingredients to make as called for on the box
- 1 chocolate bar, broken
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 4 graham crackers
- Start by preparing your brownies per the box instructions, when you are down, mix everything together.
- Line your brownie with aluminum foil, or parchment paper, or leave it as is. Then use a non-stick cooking spray, spray the bottom of your pan (or foil/parchment paper)
- Pour your brownie mix into the prepared pan.
- Set the pan in your air fryer, for 350 degrees F. for 15 minutes
- After 15 minutes, check the brownies, and then adjust the time for that. I always put mine in at 5-minute intervals and check them until they are done.
- Note: The exact time for your brownies, depends on your machine, wattage, how thick the brownies are, etc.
- While the brownies are warm, sprinkle the mini marshmallows on top, along with the crushed graham crackers and broken candy bars.