Here are great tips for making the perfect brownies:
- Determine which type of brownie you would prefer to produce since they are all different. If you would prefer a cake brownie, you need to reduce your flour to about 1/2 cup, you also use no baking powder. If you prefer a chewier brownie, just leave the sugar and butter separate, rather than cream them, as you do.
- To get cake-like brownies to add more flour and you use baking powder, you also cream the sugar and butter together.
- If you like your brownies chewy, use a bit more egg, it will make it chewier since it will be moister.
- For the best brownies use a metal pan as they conduct heat evenly if you use a glass pan it will cause the edges to burn.
- If you would like for easy cleanup, line your pan with parchment or aluminum foil, and create a slight overhang to create handles, this will allow you to remove the brownies, with little trouble, when they cool down. It will make it easier to cut into squares, and they look much better when you go to serve them.
- Do not mix in the flour, if you keep on mixing your batter until all the flour is mixed in, you will over stir the batter, which leaves you with dense brownies.
- Always use room temperature eggs, just leave them up for 30 minutes before baking, cold eggs make your batter denser.
- Always check your brownies about 10 minutes before your recipe calls for, since all the air fryers are different, this will lead to less burnt brownies, and more brownies to eat.
Here are the items used in the recipe:
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
This is a great and easy recipe. Today I added traditional s’more toppings to my classic fudge brownies, and my kids loved them.
- 1 package brownie mix
- Ingredients to make as called for on the box
- 1 chocolate bar, broken
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 4 graham crackers
- Start by preparing your brownies per the box instructions, when you are down, mix everything together.
- Line your brownie with aluminum foil, or parchment paper, or leave it as is. Then use a non-stick cooking spray, spray the bottom of your pan (or foil/parchment paper)
- Pour your brownie mix into the prepared pan.
- Set the pan in your air fryer, for 350 degrees F. for 15 minutes
- After 15 minutes, check the brownies, and then adjust the time for that. I always put mine in at 5-minute intervals and check them until they are done.
- Note: The exact time for your brownies, depends on your machine, wattage, how thick the brownies are, etc.
- While the brownies are warm, sprinkle the mini marshmallows on top, along with the crushed graham crackers and broken candy bars.