I literally saw these at the grocery store last night and was like these would work perfectly in the air fryer, and it’s all in the box, how easy can it be. Plus my two teenage kids are home for breakfast in the morning, so they can eat them. LOL. There is nothing like having a glass of hot coffee and eating a homemade (semi) stuffed crescent roll. Today, I used apple, I picked up another flavor for tomorrow.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Check Out This Book, everything to get you started and SUCCESSFUL in Air Frying.
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer, Easy Pillsbury Cherry Filled Crescents
This is a really easy recipe. This would be a great beginner recipe for any new air fryer owner. It’s easy to make and the dough really does well in the air fryer.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
1 package of cherry filled crescents
- Roll the dough onto a flat surface, I always use my cutting board, since it’s level and sometimes I need to cut. (It makes a great workstation)
- Squeeze the apple filling on the wider side. It will make it easier to roll up.
- Roll the crescent rolls from the wider side to the smaller side.
- lace them on a greased air fryer tray or basket. Be careful not to crowd them, as they expand, while they air fry.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrese F, for 5 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Let them cool slightly, and then squeeze the icing over the tops.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: pillsbury filled crescents apple fruit filled pillsbury crescent rolls pillsbury filled crescent rolls pillsbury filled crescents review pillsbury grape filled crescents cherry filled crescent rolls pillsbury pillsbury chocolate filled crescents cherry turnovers pillsbury crescent rolls