This is one of the easiest breakfasts that you can make in the air fryer. Lemon is awesome with a buttery crust from the biscuit.
- 1 Package of Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 cup of Lemon Pie Filling
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 3–4 tablespoons Milk
- Use the back of a spatula, to make a hole, or simply press your finger in, widen the circle to get a few tablespoons of filling, per biscuit.
- Spoon in the filling
- Set on the tray ( I could fit four) or in the air fryer basket. (make sure both are sprayed with olive oil, otherwise, your pastry will stick.
- Set in the oven, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the icing, mix together the powdered sugar and milk, mix (and add in more milk) until it’s easy to drizzle.
- Drizzle over the pastry
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Lemon Danish