I have been meaning to do a roasted ham in my air fryer. I added a great rub and left it in the refrigerator for hours, to really get the flavor of the honey.
It was so good, and I love having ham for leftovers, I made these egg bites with the remaining ham. So, good, and so tender.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
- 1 ham
- 1 package of glazed provide by ham manufacturer
- Start by pouring the glaze onto the ham, and rubbing it in.
- You can either cook it or cover and refrigerate for about an hour, so the glaze has a chance to marinate your meat.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F, for 5 minutes.
- Add the ham, and air fry for 15 minutes, then flip the ham and air fry for another 15 minutes.
- Check the internal temperature of the ham, which should reach 145 degrees F.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!