This is one of the easiest and tastiest ways to make homemade roasted chickpeas. My kids love the spicy flavor. I love that I can make them, and pass them out as a healthy and delicious snack.
- 15 ounce can of chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoning of your choice
- Start by draining and rinsing the chickpeas.
- Add the olive oil and seasoning to the drained chickpeas, until well coated.
- Pour the chickpeas into the air fryer basket, set the time for 7 to 10minutes at 390 degrees F.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!