Doesn’t that look good! It’s so delicious, light and flaky, and the crust is awesome.
This is one of the easiest air fryer recipes, which is more than a hack than anything else. I love it, I have been making them all week for my son’s friends, who are famished after hockey practices.
Now, I used all prepared items to make this pie. This is my second time making the pie. The first one, my family ate way too fast to take a picture of it. It was fabulous, I served it with some homemade vanilla ice cream. And, to be honest, it might be one of the most delicious pies, I have ever eaten.
Next week, I will make my homemade blueberry filling, but I wanted to share this with all of you, in case you were looking for an easy and tasty dessert. (My two favorite things!)
There is really nothing to this pie to write about, the only thing I did differently was purchasing a biscuit cutter off Amazon, which helped me tremendously. It is so easy to make the pie crust, think of this recipe as a go-to for any holiday coming up, especially for Thanksgiving and hot chocolate nights, because who doesn’t love homemade pies, and do you know you will be the star of the show when you show up with this pie.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin—
Air Fryer, Easy Chocolate Cream Pie Tarts
These are so easy and look so elegant, perfect for any holiday gathering.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package of refrigerator pie dough
- 1 box of instant chocolate pudding mix (and ingredients for such)
- 1 container whipped cream
- 1 candy bar
- Start by laying out your dough, on a cutting board.
- Then place the dough into the pie tart and cut the excess off.
- Place in the air fryer and set the temperature to 320 degrees F for 6 minutes, after 6 minutes check your dough, is it browned, if so, remove from air fryer.
- Meanwhile, in a small box prepare the chocolate pudding per the box instructions
- Let cool for about 10 minutes, and then fill with the chocolate pie filling. I sprayed some whipped cream on mine and topped it off with shavings from a chocolate bar.
- Plate serve and enjoy!
Keywords: pie in air fryer cherry pie in air fryer air fryer chicken pie blueberry pie in air fryer air fried meat pies reheat apple pie in air fryer mini apple pie in air fryer air fryer apple hand pies