Air Fryer Easy Buffalo Chicken Wrap is such an easy lunch for the entire family. Today I made a batch, for my kids, while they were doing online schooling.
- 6 Frozen chicken tenders
- 2 Flour tortilla wraps
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced tomatoes
- Buffalo Sauce
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- Start by placing the frozen chicken tenders into the air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Then cut the chicken tenders into bite-sized pieces, mix with the buffalo sauce in a small mixing bowl.
- Transfer the coated chicken onto a tortilla wrap, garnish with the lettuce, tomatoes, sprinkle some cheddar cheese on top.
- You can either add the Blue Dressing to the sandwich or serve it on the side.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Easy Buffalo Chicken Wrap