Doesn’t that look good! It’s so delicious, light and flaky, and the crust is awesome.
This is one of the easiest air fryer recipes, which is more than a hack than anything else. I love it, I have been making them all week for my son’s friends, who are famished after hockey practices.
Now, I used all prepared items to make this pie. This is my second time making the pie. The first one, my family ate way too fast to take a picture of it. It was fabulous, I served it with some homemade vanilla ice cream. And, to be honest, it might be one of the most delicious pies, I have ever eaten.
Next week, I will make my homemade blueberry filling, but I wanted to share this with all of you, in case you were looking for an easy and tasty dessert. (My two favorite things!)
There is really nothing to this pie to write about, the only thing I did differently was purchasing a biscuit cutter off Amazon, which helped me tremendously. It is so easy to make the pie crust, think of this recipe as a go-to for any holiday coming up, especially for Thanksgiving and hot chocolate nights, because who doesn’t love homemade pies, and do you know you will be the star of the show when you show up with this pie.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin—
Air Fryer, Easy Blueberry Tarts
This is so easy, yet it makes an amazing presentation. My family was thrilled when I presented these as desserts, and since everyone loves there own, it was a win, win.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 roll pre-made pie dough (found in the refrigerator section)
- 1 cup blueberry pie filling
- 1 container whipped cream
- Start by laying out your dough, on a cutting board.
- Then place the dough into the pie tart and cut the excess off.
- Place in the air fryer and set the temperature to 320 degrees F for 6 minutes, after 6 minutes check your dough, is it browned, if so, remove from air fryer.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes, and then fill with the blueberry pie filling. I sprayed some whipped cream on mine and topped it off with a blueberry.
- Plate serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer blueberry turnovers air fryer cherry tarts pie in air fryer how to bake with air fryer pasties in air fryer air fryer pear pie reheat pie in air fryer air fryer apple empanadas