This is a really easy breakfast that you can make in a matter of minutes. My kids absolutely loved them, and I always get their approval, before posting a recipe, because who is really better to get approval from, than two picky teenager eaters (I’m joking, sort of)
Here are the step by step instructions, so you can recreate for you and your family,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
THIS WAS THE MUFFIN TIN THAT I USED, I HAD IT FOR A LONG TIME BECAUSE IT WAS SMALL ENOUGH TO FIT IN MY GOWISE, SECURA AND OTHER AIR FRYERS, THAT HAD BASKETS
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Air Fryer, Easy Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish
This is such an easy and fun breakfast. It has quickly become one of my family’s favorite air fryer breakfasts.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 8 pastry 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 4 ounces room temperature cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup blueberry pie filling
- Start with regular crescent rolls, but don’t unroll them.
- Cut the dough into about 6 pieces.
- Use your hands to flatten the dough.
- Meanwhile in a large mixing bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Mix well
- Place your dough down onto either a sprayed air fryer basket or tray. And then add about 2 tablespoons of filling in the middle.
- Use your fingers to swirl it around.
- Set the cherry pie filling in the middle of the cream cheese filling.
- Set in the air fryer at 330 degrees F, (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy
Keywords: blueberry cream cheese danish crescent rolls blueberry cream cheese puff pastry braid blueberry danish pastry recipe blueberry cream danish bon appetit best blueberry danish recipe blueberry cream cheese puff pastry turnovers blueberry cream cheese filling blueberry cream cheese crescent bake