This is such a simple and easy recipe. My kids absolutely loved it with a scoop of ice cream on top, I loved that I was making it, while I was cleaning up from dinner.
- 21 ounces apple pie filling
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground all spice
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- Start by pouring the pie filling to the bottom of an air fryer safe pan.
- Then sprinkle the ground cinnamon, ground allspice and ground nutmeg on top.
- Then in a large mixing bowl, mix together the butter and brown sugar.
- Cream together, this will give you a nice and rich flavor topping.
- Then mix in the flour.
- Blend together.
- Then scatter the dough on top of the crisp.
- Set in the air fryer oven, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F (on-air fryer mode) for 12 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: healthy air fryer apple crisp air fryer cobbler recipes air fryer apple dessert air fryer blueberry crisp air fryer apple crisp recipe air fryer apple fritters air fryer apple pie air fryer desserts