Doesn’t that look good! It’s so delicious, light and flaky, and the crust is awesome.
This is one of the easiest air fryer recipes, this makes a mean pie in a matter of minutes, less than 5 minutes, and you can have a great pecan pie tart (a slight version on Homemade Pecan Pie) on your table in less than 10 minutes, from start to finish.
Now, I used all prepared items to make this pie. This is my second time making the pie. The first one, my family ate way too fast to take a picture of it. It was fabulous, I served it with some homemade vanilla ice cream. And, to be honest, it might be one of the most delicious pies, I have ever eaten.
Next week, I will continue my journey into pies, because as my mother once said, it’s always time for pie~!
My Recommendations for Air Fryers, which is a very common question, I receive. Here are my three favorites, at the time of the post.
GoWise Air Fryer, I think this is the best model to get you into the air fryer world, it doesn’t mean that you are going to stick with it, but it’s a solid machine, large enough for a chicken and inexpensive enough that you can upgrade later, and use it for sides.
Secura Air Fryer: This is MY first air fryer, I have had it since (Amazon tells me I ordered it on August 23, 2017), It is a fabulous machine, and I always recommend it to my facebook group, when they are on sale because it works. And to be honest, once you get into the air fryer world, you want another one for side dishes (and, I’m so hoping that is true and not just me)
Don’t Forget To Pin-
This is such a simple and easy recipe. My kids absolutely loved it with a scoop of ice cream on top, I loved that I was making it, while I was cleaning up from dinner.
- 21 ounces apple pie filling
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground all spice
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- Start by pouring the pie filling to the bottom of an air fryer safe pan.
- Then sprinkle the ground cinnamon, ground allspice and ground nutmeg on top.
- Then in a large mixing bowl, mix together the butter and brown sugar.
- Cream together, this will give you a nice and rich flavor topping.
- Then mix in the flour.
- Blend together.
- Then scatter the dough on top of the crisp.
- Set in the air fryer oven, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F (on-air fryer mode) for 12 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: healthy air fryer apple crisp air fryer cobbler recipes air fryer apple dessert air fryer blueberry crisp air fryer apple crisp recipe air fryer apple fritters air fryer apple pie air fryer desserts