This is such an easy and delicious dessert, with the help of the air fryer, you can have a dessert on the table within minutes. This is such a great family dessert, serve with a great scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 21 ounces apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup room temperature butter
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Start by spraying an air fryer safe dish (which is oven safe) with olive oil, and then pour the apple pie filling into it.
- Then in a small bowl, mix together the butter, quick oats, and brown sugar.
- Pour the topping over the apple pie filling. Set the pan into the air fryer and set the temperature to 330 degrees F, for 7 minutes. (air fryer setting) Let cool slightly before serving.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
This makes 4 mini pies.
Keywords: healthy air fryer apple crisp air fryer apple pie air fryer baked apples air fryer desserts berry crumble air fryer apple crumble ninja foodi air fryer recipes air fryer blueberries