So, last time I posted about my apple pie bubble up, that’s personally just amazing, everyone told me I should change it out, for cinnamon rolls. So, today, I was playing in the kitchen, actually, I was looking for something sweet to make for my 15-year-old, as he has hockey tryouts, this week, and has been eating a ton. So, I tried this, so easy to make, and so easy to eat.
- 1 package cinnamon roll
- 1 can apple pie filling
- olive oil spray
- Start by spraying the ramekin with olive oil spray.
- Cut each cinnamon rolls into 4 pieces, add to a large mixing bowl.
- Then add the apple pie filling. Use a knife and cut the apples into thirds.
- Mix well.
- Add the cobbler to the greased ramekin.
- Place into the air fryer for 7-10 minutes at 330 degrees F.
- Spread the icing over the baked cobbler.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!