One of the easiest cakes to make, and it’s so delicious. Serve with a generous chocolate frosting and some extra cherries. Nothing like a chocolate cherry dump cake, better than cherry dump cake dutch oven.
- 1 package Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 21 ounces canned cherry (pie filling)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 container chocolate frosting
- 1/2 cup optional, fresh or canned cherries
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the chocolate cake mix, cherries, eggs, vanilla, chocolate chips.
- Mix well, make sure to scrape the sides down, to get all of the cake mix.
- Spray your pan, I used an 8×8 pan, which fit into my air fryer. Spray with either non-stick cooking spray or olive oil spray.
- Pour your batter into a prepared pan.
- Set into your air fryer oven, for 12 minutes at 320 degrees F, after the time is up, check to make sure your cake is fully cooked, if the bottom is soft, you can add another 4 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: cherry dump cake with chocolate chips black forest cake recipe 9x13 pan chocolate cherry cola dump cake vegan apple dump cake dump cake with soda pop topping for chocolate cherry dump cake gluten free dump cake chocolate cherry cobbler