This is a great cake; it is loaded with all of the best things in life, coffee, chocolate, cocoa, and sugar. I added a homemade chocolate frosting for the ultimate dessert. Today, I am sharing with you my Homemade Air Fryer Devil’s Food Cake Recipe.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons warm coffee
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
How To Make Air Fryer Devil’s Food Cake:
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the vegetable oil, brown sugar, and mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Then add into the medium mixing bowl the eggs, vanilla extract, and warm coffee.
- Add the two mixture together, and mix well.
- Spray your cake pan with olive oil spray.
- Pour the mixed batter into the prepared pan.
- Set into the air fryer for about 12-20 minutes at 320 degrees F.
- Use a toothpick and insert it into the center, and if it comes out clean, remove the cake from the air fryer, otherwise add a few minutes.
- Let the cake cool completely before frosting.
How To Make The Frosting:
Heat the heavy cream in the microwave until simmering. When the heavy cream is hot, stir in the chocolate chips and mix until the mixture becomes smooth. Then add in the butter, mix to combine. Place the frosting into the refrigerator to let cool down, then stir before frosting the cake.
Keywords: Air Fryer Devil's Food Cake