This is one of my family’s favorite holiday bread, we have been making it for years. It has a great Christmas feel to it, but you can make it anytime.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries (thawed works best)
- Start by creaming the sugar and eggs together in a large mixing bowl.
- Then mix in the melted butter, vanilla, and flour.
- Mix well, until the batter is smooth.
- Then fold in the cranberries.
- Mix well, until the cranberries are scattered throughout the dough.
- Pour the batter into a greased air fryer baking pan (this will depend on which air fryer you own)
- Set the pan into the air fryer basket or oven.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 12 minutes. Check and make sure it’s fully cooked before you remove it.
- Let cool, about 10 minutes, before serving.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer cake recipes air fryer dump cake air fryer box cake recipe air fryer coffee cake air fryer chocolate cake air fryer angel food cake air fryer recipes can i use steel bowl in air fryer