Air fryer cakes are so easy to make and everyone loves cake. You can make this delicious cake recipe from scratch with our simple instructions.
I love to bake, I have been baking since I was a child, and was given an easy bake oven. Now, that I have an air fryer and Instant Pot, those are my new tools. They replaced my childhood dream toy. But, sometimes cooking with my air fryer, brings me back some fond memories since some of the food is miniature in size.
I have several air fryers, and this remains my favorite, easy to use and easy to clean up. It’s priced VERY reasonably. Here are some of the cakes, I have made in the past, all have been wonderful,
Baking is a science, some of us have it, some of us do not. As a small child, my mother would always bake cakes from mixes. As I got older and I was armed with a husband who loves cakes, I became more adventurous.
Here are some tips for making a cake in the Air Fryer:
- Preheat your air fryer, just make sure that you use gloves when you go and put your pan into the air fryer.
- Always spray your pan with non-stick cooking spray, just as if you are making a cake in the oven. ( I use whatever I have on hand, either Pam or Baker’s Joy) Trader Joe’s makes a great non-stick cooking spray too.
- I cook my cake for the air fryer, low and slow, this makes them brown better and I find that it does take longer but, also makes for a moist cake.
- Set the butter and eggs at room temperature.
- Use the correct tools to measure dry ingredients, never use a measuring cup, always use these tools
- For a lighter batter, always cream the butter and sugar together.
- Allow the cake to cool, just about 10 minutes and you should be able to easily get the cake out of the pan.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin–
This is one of my family’s favorite holiday bread, we have been making it for years. It has a great Christmas feel to it, but you can make it anytime.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries (thawed works best)
- Start by creaming the sugar and eggs together in a large mixing bowl.
- Then mix in the melted butter, vanilla, and flour.
- Mix well, until the batter is smooth.
- Then fold in the cranberries.
- Mix well, until the cranberries are scattered throughout the dough.
- Pour the batter into a greased air fryer baking pan (this will depend on which air fryer you own)
- Set the pan into the air fryer basket or oven.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 12 minutes. Check and make sure it’s fully cooked before you remove it.
- Let cool, about 10 minutes, before serving.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer cake recipes air fryer dump cake air fryer box cake recipe air fryer coffee cake air fryer chocolate cake air fryer angel food cake air fryer recipes can i use steel bowl in air fryer