This the season for fresh cranberries. This happens to be one of my favorite cakes. Today I made it in the air fryer, and it makes a fantastic breakfast, with a smear of cream cheese on top. Easy and delicious, Air Fryer Cranberry Cake.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup room temperature butter
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries, diced
- Optional: Powdered sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Then add the eggs one at a time, mixing fully after adding each one.
- Add the vanilla extract and slowly add the flour.
- Mix until everything is well blended, careful to scrape the sides to get all of the flour.
- Fold in the diced cranberries.
- Mix well.
- Spray your cake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, filling about 2/3 way full.
- Set the filled cake pan into the air fryer basket, set the time for 12 to 15 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Insert a toothpick into the center of the cake, making sure it comes out clean before removing. IF the cake is not cooked, continue to cook until it is fully done. The exact time will depend on which air fryer you own and how thick your pan is. I do not recommend using a thick pan.
- Optional: Dust with powdered sugar before serving
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Cranberry Cake