Who doesn’t love Taco Bell? Now in the comfort of your own home, you can recreate your favorite Copycat Taco Bell Stackers, with a few easy steps and the help of your air fryer.
- 1 cup diced onions (sauteed, with the beef)
- 1 pound ground beef (cooked)
- flour or corn tortillas
- 1 cup nacho cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a small skillet, brown your onion and ground beef, drain, the fat. And then mix in the spices. On a flat surface lay down your tortilla (either corn or wheat) and spread a layer of nacho cheese.
- Add a scoop of ground beef and a handful of shredded cheese (today I used shredded white cheddar, but use whatever you have on hand)
- Press on the top.
- Place the prepared tortillas on to the air fryer tray or in the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature for 350 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes.
- Let cool, before dicing.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer taco shells air fryer taco meat air fryer recipes air fryer taquitos best air fryer recipes easy air fryer recipes gourmia air fryer recipes philips air fryer recipes