This is a classic french toast recipe. You can change it out, however you like, my kids absolutely love this with a pat of butter and some maple syrup. It also is great when you want to serve fresh fruit and berries to the kids. This would be easy enough to make a casserole, or french toast sticks, the flavor has a nice crunch to it. Feel free to switch out the milk to Almond Milk.
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup flour (any type)
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 slices white bread (firm is best)
- Optional: Butter, maple syrup, fresh berries, etc.
- Start by mixing the milk and flour in a small mixing bowl.
- Then mix in the eggs, vanilla extract and salt, mix well.
- Soak your bread into the mixture.
- Flip your bread so both sides absorb the mixture.
- Spray your air fryer basket or the tray with olive oil spray.
- Place your prepared bread on the tray or in the basket.
- Set in the air fryer oven or in the basket, and set the temperature for 350 F for 3 minutes, after 3 minutes flip and air fry for another 3 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer when crispy. Serve with maple syrup, butter, or fresh fruit or berries.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: frozen french toast in air fryer air fryer french toast casserole frozen french toast sticks in air fryer how to make frozen french toast sticks in air fryer cooking frozen french toast sticks in air fryer how long to cook frozen french toast sticks in air fryer how long do you cook frozen french toast sticks in an air fryer air fryer french toast bites