I can honestly say to you, this might be one of the best things you make in your air fryer. It is so good, my kids kept on going back and eating some, which is a great thing, that I took a picture before, I placed it on the counter (they know food is only allowed to be eaten, once I take a picture, it’s hard being a food bloggers child).
This is so good, you will make it and keep on making it, it’s easy, makes an enormous impression on you and your family, and you can be a superstar, but literally doing hardly any work. Doesn’t that sound wonderful?
Now, my family & I love pull-aparts, but I will be honest with you, I”m not a great baker. I’m a great hacker, but a terrible baker, so you want some other baking hacks, I”m the girl for you. If you want someone who spends hours on a loaf of bread, not so much.
So, my mom, used to bake this in the oven, when I was a kid, and my mom who just got her first air fryer, tried the cinnamon rolls recipe, and then asked me over the weekend, if I made the pull-apart one, as she is having company this week, and wanted to know how long and temperature, so she could make it. So, you can thank her for this recipe.
So, this one is easy, the entire month of April, I am planning on working with Cinnamon Rolls, basically, I have about 100 ideas written down, and I thought everyone loves a good cinnamon roll.
I hope you and your family enjoy this recipe!
Start by spraying your pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Place the cinnamon rolls in the pan, lying down.
Two words of advice. I should have smashed them more in the middle, so there wasn’t a gap. Have them all going the same way.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–Print
Air Fryer-Cinnamon Roll Pull-Apart Bread
This is such a fun breakfast, and it takes hardly any time to prepare! I call it my lazy day breakfast, and it does so well in the air fryer!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cans Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- Start by spraying a pan that will fit in the air fryer, and that is air fryer safe.
- The number of rolls that you need is going to be contingent, on how deep your pan is.
- Open the package and place them facing one direction into the pan, finish with your placing of the rolls.
Note: Facing them one way (although, I did not do this) will make the bread look nicer. Also, squish the middle together so you don’t end up with a gap.
- Place the pan filled with your slanted dough in the air fryer, set the temperature for 360 degrees, for 12 minutes.
- After 12 minutes, pull it out. How soft is it? If you want it harder, add more time, otherwise, at 12 minutes, mine was nice and gooey, perfect for a pull apart. If you want it harder for a bread, that you can slice, just add more time.
- Serve & enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer monkey bread with biscuits air fryer cinnamon crescent rolls air fryer pull apart bread cinnamon roll donuts in air fryer cinnamon ninja air fryer rolls in air fryer fried cinnamon roll balls air fryer apple bread