These Air Fryer Christmas Sugar Cookies are so easy to make, and they look awesome. They are easily made and decorated with sprinkles. This is a fun and classic cookies that are great throughout the holiday season.
- 1 Package of Pillsbury Sugar Cookies
- Your Favorite Sprinkles
- Start with a package of COLD sugar cookie dough.
- Cut the dough into slices.
- Press your sprinkles into the cookies.
- Set the cookies into the air fryer basket for 5-6 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Let cool before removing, as they will harden up.