Air Fryer Chocolate Glazed Donuts are amazing. And you know what? I made them completely in my air fryer. Served with a great and easy chocolate glaze on top and sprinkled with some chocolate sprinkles, this is the perfect dessert for any chocolate lover
Ingredients For Donuts:
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Ingredients For Glaze:
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons corn syrup–light
- 2 teaspoons water
- Optional: Chocolate sprinkles
How To Prepare The Donuts:
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the buttermilk, sugar, egg yolks, butter, and vanilla. Mix well.
- In another mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients, the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda.
- Add the buttermilk mixture to the dry ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Spray your donut pans with non-0stcik cooking spray
- Spoon the batter into the prepared donut pan.
- Set the donut pan into the air fryer basket or oven and set the temperature to 320 degrees F for 9-12 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- Make sure that the donuts are cooked before removing them.
- Spread the glaze on top of the donuts, and add some sprinkles (if desired)
How To Prepare The Glaze:
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add all the ingredients for the glaze, set the bowl into the microwave, and microwave for 30-second intervals, mixing in between until the chocolate is melted.
Keywords: Air Fryer Chocolate Glazed Donuts