Such an easy recipe for homemade chocolate cupcakes!
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons self-rising flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons half and half or heavy cream
- Start by mixing the melted butter and sugar, then mix in the egg and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Mix in the self-rising flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, and half and half, mix well.
- Pour the batter into the muffin line, about 2/3 way full, and set the pan into the air fryer for about 12-15 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Let cool slightly before frosting and decorating.
Keywords: Air Fryer Chocolate Cupcakes