Air Fryer Chocolate Cupcakes are amazing! Not only do they taste amazing, but they are also so effortless to make in the Air Fryer.
This is the perfect air fryer chocolate cupcake recipe, and it only makes 4, which is perfect for the air fryer! I paired this with my homemade buttercream frosting on top and decorated it with lots and lots of colorful sprinkles, just in time for Valentine’s Day.
If you have not baked in the air fyrer yet, what are you watiing for, it’s amazing for a lot of reasons, some of my favorites,
- Delicious, we are talking bakery-quality people.
- Faster, you will be amazed at how much time you save by not preheating the oven. In fact, by the time you preheat your oven, your cupcakes are done baking.
Ingredients To Make Air Fryer Chocolate Cupcakes
- Egg White
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Self-Rising Flour
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Half and Half
How To Make Air Fryer Chocolate Cupcakes
Start by mixing the melted butter and sugar, then mix in the egg and vanilla extract. Mix well.
Mix in the self-rising flour, unsweetened cocoa powder and half and half, mix well.
Pour the batter into the muffin line, about 2/3 way full, and set the pan into the air fryer for about 12-15 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
Let cool slightly, before frosting and decorating.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Dessert Recipes–
SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS USED IN MAKING, THIS RECIPE–
Affiliate links are included in this post–
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–Print
Such an easy recipe for homemade chocolate cupcakes!
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons self-rising flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons half and half or heavy cream
- Start by mixing the melted butter and sugar, then mix in the egg and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Mix in the self-rising flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, and half and half, mix well.
- Pour the batter into the muffin line, about 2/3 way full, and set the pan into the air fryer for about 12-15 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Let cool slightly before frosting and decorating.
Keywords: Air Fryer Chocolate Cupcakes