This is such an easy recipe. My kids love the homemade taste of hte chocolate cake and were really in love by the time I put the ganache on top! It’s a great and delicious dessert, for any evening.
Chocolate For Cake:
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespooon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour
Homemade Chocolate Ganache:
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Start by adding the sugar, salt, baking soda, and eggs into a large mixing bowl.
- Cream them all together. This will ensure a fluffy cake.
- Then mix in the sour cream, vegetable oil, vanilla, and flour.
- Mix well.
- Then add the boiling water and cocoa powder to a small bowl (I used my measuring cup) and stir until all of the powder is mixed in.
- Then add the chocolate mixture to the cake mixture, and mix well.
- Meanwhile, prepare your pan, using non-stick cooking spray (with flour works best for bundt cakes)
- Then pour in the mixture.
- Set the time for 15 minutes at 320 degrees F.
Note: Use a toothpick to see if the cake is fully cooked; if it is not, add another 3 minutes, repeat adding 3 minutes, until it is fully cooked. NEVER eat a raw cake.
- Let the cake cool
- Then add the heavy cream and heat it (I used the microwave). Then add the chocolate chips, mix until the chips are melted.
- Pour over the cake.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: bundt cake in air fryer air fryer chocolate cake air fryer pound cake recipe air fryer cake recipes air fryer box cake recipe how to make a bundt cake in air fryer lemon pound cake in air fryer air fryer butter cake recipe