This is one of my kid’s favorite dishes that I have been making since they were little. If you are looking for a great flavor and easy chicken thigh recipe, this is the one for you. In under 30 minutes, you will have a delicious dinner on your table. Here is my no-fail recipe for Air Fryer Chicken Thighs.
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Stubbs Chicken Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, chicken seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Rub the spice blend over the chicken thighs, both the back and front.
- Place them in the air fryer basket or on the air fryer tray.
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, for 10 minutes, after 10 minutes flip the chicken and air fry for another 10-15 minutes.
- The internal temperature of the chicken needs to reach 165 degrees F.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Chicken Thighs