These are so easy, and yet so delicious. My kids love eating them, and I love making them. They can be changed out with any flavor this is a great beginner air fryer recipe!
- 1 can Pillsbury biscuits
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4–5 tablespoons milk
- Start by removing the biscuits from the can.
- Use the back of a spatula, to make a hole, or simply press your finger in, widen the circle to get a few tablespoons of filling, per biscuit.
- Spoon in the filling.
- Set on the tray ( I could fit four) or in the air fryer basket. (make sure both are sprayed with olive oil, otherwise, your pastry will stick)
- Set in the oven, and set the temperature to 320 degrees F, for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the icing, mix together the powdered sugar and milk, mix (and add in more milk) until it’s easy to drizzle.
- Drizzle over the pastry.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!