Better than a hand pie, this will be better than frozen by a mile, but yet, it will take you less time to make and cook, than just heating up a frozen pie. So, today, I ‘m giving you one of the best gifts, a really great way to make a homemade pie, even if you never made one.
- 1 package refrigerated pie crust
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- In an air fryer safe pie pan, spread your dough out.
- Pour your filling into the pie dough.
- Fold the edges in, to overlap the filling.
- Place in the air fryer at 330 degrees F, for 12 minutes. Once the crust is done (all golden brown) and the filling is hot, remove. Let cool, before serving.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer cherry turnovers air fryer cherry pie air fryer cherry hand pies air fryer recipes pie in air fryer air fryer hand pies air fried meat pies air fryer apple hand pies