Doesn’t that look good! It’s so delicious, light and flaky, and the crust is awesome.
This is one of the easiest air fryer recipes, this makes a mean pie in a matter of minutes, less than 5 minutes, and you can have a great pecan pie tart (a slight version on Homemade Pecan Pie) on your table in less than 10 minutes, from start to finish.
Now, I used all prepared items to make this pie. This is my second time making the pie. The first one, my family ate way too fast to take a picture of it. It was fabulous, I served it with some homemade vanilla ice cream. And, to be honest, it might be one of the most delicious pies, I have ever eaten.
Next week, I will continue my journey into pies, because as my mother once said, it’s always time for pie~!
My Recommendations for Air Fryers, which is a very common question, I receive. Here are my three favorites, at the time of the post.
GoWise Air Fryer, I think this is the best model to get you into the air fryer world, it doesn’t mean that you are going to stick with it, but it’s a solid machine, large enough for a chicken and inexpensive enough that you can upgrade later, and use it for sides.
Secura Air Fryer: This is MY first air fryer, I have had it since (Amazon tells me I ordered it on August 23, 2017), It is a fabulous machine, and I always recommend it to my Facebook group, when they are on sale because it works. And to be honest, once you get into the air fryer world, you want another one for side dishes (and, I’m so hoping that is true and not just me)
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Special Tools for this Recipe:
These are so delicious and so easy, It’s great party food. I just made these for my son’s Valentine’s Day Party, they were a huge hit! Nothing as easy as pie!
- 1 package pie crust
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- Start by laying out the dough on a cutting board.
- Unroll the dough.
- Use your biscuit cutter (First guess at how big your circles should be to fit in the mold) Cut the circles out.
- Continue to cut out the circles, until all of the dough is used.
- Then press the circles into the mold (the one I purchased is in the post)
- Fill with the cherry filling.
- Set in the air fryer basket or oven (if you need to cut the silicone mold to make it fit, you can do that)
- Set the temperature to 330 degrees F, for 8 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer cherry turnovers air fryer cherry hand pies frozen apple pie in air fryer air fryer hand pies reheat apple pie in air fryer air fryer apple hand pies blueberry pie in air fryer air fried meat pies