Air Fryer Cherry Pie Cookies — These Air Fryer Cherry Pie Cookies are a sweet and easy treat for your next bake sale. The cookies have the same fantastic flavor as pie but in cookie form! They’re perfect for sharing with friends or enjoying yourself. These air fryer cherry pie cookies are so good that you won’t be able to resist them. You’ll want to make these again and again!
Are you looking for a snack that is both sweet and savory? Look no further because these Air Fryer Cherry Pie Cookies are fluffy, buttery cookies with a tart cherry pie filling. You can easily change them to be both gluten-free and vegan too!
I love a great afternoon snack, and if you love a great cookie and pie, today, I made a great and easy dessert that the entire family will love!
If you have never baked in the air fryer yet, this is the perfect recipe to start with!
Never has cookie-making been so fun!
If you love a GREAT Air Fryer Cookie Recipe, some of my favorite recipes are AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY COOKIES, AIR FRYER PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES, AIR FRYER HOMEMADE KOURABIEDES (GREEK SUGAR COOKIES), and AIR FRYER COPYCAT MRS. FIELDS WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES.
What Are Cherry Pie Cookies?
Ever had a cherry pie with the crust on top? That is what these Cherry Pie Cookies are like. With their soft, chewy texture and sweet flavor, you will be eating them all in one sitting!
There is nothing better than a cherry in every bite!
Oh, so good!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Cherry Pie Cookies
Pure Vanilla Extract
Cherry Pie Filling
Optional: Melted Chocolate
How To Make Air Fryer Cherry Pie Cookies
Start by creaming the butter. Then add the flour, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Mix well. Spray your air fryer tray with olive oil, or line your air fryer basket with parchment paper.
Then make a small ball with the dough and then press it flat on the air fryer tray. Make a small hole in the middle with your finger.
Continue making them, being careful not to crowd the basket or the tray.
Then spoon the cherry pie filling in the center of the cookie (where the hole is)
Set in the air fryer at 330 degrees F for 5 minutes. Check and see if they are cooked. They will harden after they cool down.
What Other Types Of Pie Filling Can You Use?
Not a fan of cherry? You can easily change this out for another pie filling. Some of my favorites ones are:
- Blueberry Pie Filling
- Strawberry Pie Filling
- Pumpkin Pie Filling
- Almond Pie Filling
- Lemon Pie Filling
- Raspberry Pie Fililng
How Long Are Cherry Pie Cookies Good For?
These are great snacks or desserts that you can make about 3 to 4 days ahead of time. After cooling to room temperature, place them into an airtight container, then put them into the refrigetor.
You can always warm them up in the microwave or air fryer before serving.
Can You Freeze Air Fryer Cherry Pie Cookies?
Yes, if you want to make these for a holiday, they will freeze well.
To Freeze: Let the cookies cool to room temperature, and then place them on a parchment-lined or greased baking sheet. Pop the baking sheet into the freezer, and freeze until frozen solid. Remove and place the frozen cookies into a freezer bag or freezer-safe container.
They will last for about two months.
To use, defrost overnight in the refrigerator.
MORE AIR FRYER COOKIE RECIPES:
- AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY COOKIES
- AIR FRYER PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- EASY AIR FRYER HOMEMADE KOURABIEDES (GREEK SUGAR COOKIES)
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT MRS. FIELDS WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- AIR FRYER SUGAR COOKIES
- EASY AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT DOUBLETREE COOKIES
- AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT OREO MUG CAKE
- 1 cup room temperature butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- melted chocolate (optional)
- Start by creaming the butter.
- Then add the flour, powdered sugar, and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Spray your air fryer tray with cooking spray, or line your air fryer basket with parchment paper. Spray the parchment paper with cooking spray.
- Then make a small ball with the dough and then press it flat on the air fryer tray. Make a small hole in the middle with your finger.
- Continue making them, being careful not to crowd the basket or the tray.
- Then spoon the cherry pie filling in the center of the cookie (where the hole is)
- Set in the air fryer at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 5 minutes. Check and see if they are cooked. They will harden after they cool down.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 66mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.