Here is a way easy way to make homemade pizza in the air fryer and the best part about this recipe is that the bread gets really crisps,
- 1 round bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil]
- 1 to 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6–12 pepperoni slices
- Start with a round bread, I found a great garlic Italian Loaf, at my grocery store.
- Use a sharp knife and cut the bread in half.
- Brush olive oil over the top of the bread. Place the bread into the air fryer for 3 minutes at 350 degrees F, (air fryer setting)
- Then add the shredded mozzarella and sliced pepperoni to the bread and air fry for another 5 minutes at 350 degrees F. (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: ir fryer pepperoni rolls air fryer pull apart bread air fryer monkey bread with biscuits stuffed bread in air fryer pillsbury pizza dough in air fryer reheat stromboli in air fryer air fryer keto bread air fryer keto garlic bread recipe