Air Fryer Pepperoni and Mozzarella Bread is a great and easy lunch that everyone loves!
There is nothing better than a great shareable appetizer or lunch made with the traditional ingredients of a pepperoni pizza!
Same great flavors, so easy to make, and the air fryer does an amazing job at perfectly crisping up the bread!
Nothing like kicking up garlic bread a few notches! My kids loved this, and it made for a great and scrumptious lunch
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER LEMON CRAB CAKES, AIR FRYER HARD BOILED EGGS, AIR FRYER BACON WRAPPED SCALLOPS, and AIR FRYER LOW-CARB (KETO) EVERYTHING BAGEL ZUCCHINI CHIPS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Pepperoni and Mozzarella Bread
- Artisan Bread
- Olive Oil
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Sliced Pepperoni
How To Make Air Fryer Pepperoni and Mozzarella Bread
Start with a round bread, I found a great garlic Italian Loaf, at my grocery store. Use a sharp knife and cut the bread in half.
Brush olive oil over the top of the bread. Place the bread into the air fryer for 3 minutes at 350 degrees F, (air fryer setting)
Then add the shredded mozzarella and sliced pepperoni to the bread and air fry for another 5 minutes at 350 degrees F. (air fryer setting)
What Bread To Use?
While you can use any bread that you want, I prefer a harder bread to keep its texture and hardness after air frying.
A great crusty loaf is essential, I choose Artisan bread, but you can use any sourdough or even a ciabatta loaf.
What Sauce To Use?
Today, I went with a basic olive oil coating, but you can add marinara sauce, white sauce over even homemade pasta sauce.
There is so many ways to change this out.
Like there are so many topping options for a regular pizza, you can change this pizza to your preference.
Some Great Options:
- Cooked Sausage
- Cooked Bacon
- Extra Cheese
- Black Olives
- Green Peppers
More Great Air Fryer Pizza Recipes
- AIR FRIED FROZEN PIZZA ROLLS (REGULAR & MINI)
- AIR FRYER, PESTO & SPINACH NAAN PIZZA
- EASY AIR FRYER MINI DEEP DISH PIZZAS
- AIR FRYER ZUCCHINI & HERB FLATBREAD
- AIR FRYER, HOW TO MAKE BAGEL BITES IN THE AIR FRYER
- EASY AIR FRYER, MARGHERITA FLATBREAD PIZZA
- AIR FRYER SHEET PAN PIZZA
- 1 round bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil]
- 1 to 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6–12 pepperoni slices
- Start with a round bread; I found a great garlic Italian Loaf at my grocery store.
- Use a sharp knife and cut the bread in half.
- Brush olive oil over the top of the bread. Place the bread into the air fryer for 3 minutes at 350 degrees F (air fryer setting)
- Then add the shredded mozzarella and sliced pepperoni to the bread and air fry for another 5 minutes at 350 degrees F. (air fryer setting)
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 3394Total Fat: 302gSaturated Fat: 118gTrans Fat: 10gUnsaturated Fat: 161gCholesterol: 650mgSodium: 10401mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 139g